Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Final Score... Bleh.

Final score all tabulated and such was 34. And they didn't hesitate to tell you if you did better the prior day, even if it was only by one point.

I've been taking pictures the entire time, and I'll be posting them upon my return (unstable wi-fi doesn't really do a lot in the way of promoting photo uploading). A lot of people did very well today in comparison with yesterday, and I think that it's primarily because the targets beyond 100m were painted white, and in contrast with a very vibrant green background, they contrasted quite well.

I'm a tad bitter at the results, having fallen two points short of getting Expert, but whatever. I don't even know if we'll be getting ribbons for having done this through the Army, but I guess we'll see. If I do, it's one more thing to put on my purchase list for things to buy when I return. If I don't, well... that much is obvious.

Full day at the range again, so aside from my score, nothing further to report public-side.

Out.

No comments: